Love of Smart Phones - Pain of Children


Hi, I am Rajesh author of this blog. Today I am going to share a small story about addiction of mobile phones.  So I decided to title this story as Love Smart Phones than Kids.

LOVE SMART PHONES THAN KIDS:

This is a story of Lady Teacher, which I created.
The Lady is working in a Private school and his son is also studying in the same school, so that she can take care of his son.  Her husband is also working in the same city in a Private firm.  The couples usually wakes early in the morning and start preparations  for their jobs and their son’s school.  The boy’s English class teacher is none other that his Mom.  One day after having supper, she took her mobile and started scrolling social media and whats-app messages. After some time his son fall a sleep.  She decided to correct the answer sheets of class 2nd.  Her husband is busy in playing candy crush with his smart phone.  All of a sudden she started crying with hiccups and when her husband saw her, he felt a shock all of a sudden. He went near her and asked her why she is crying.  Then she wept out and told him that during the class in the morning I told class 2nd students to write about what they want to be.  One student wrote such a thing that once cannot let him eye wept.
On hearing this husband started studying the poetry immediately:
I wish to be a Smart Phone
My parents love their smart phone more than me.  They keep their smart phone along with them all the day  with great care.  Even during night hours the keep the smart phone near them like a little kid.  They dod’nt even bother if I did’nt spoke with them a day, but get worried if their smart phone stops working a while.
They don’t give reply to me, but will took the smart phone within 2 or 3 rings.  They don’t care about me even if I cry, but care the smart phones if it got virus. 
My dad has no time to speak or play with me as he is very tired of office works, but he spares time with smart phone not with me, because it gives his relief, not playing with me. My parents love to play with smart phone rather than me. They will spare the time for Smart phone not for me.
So, I wish to be a smart phone.

After reading this her husband’s eyes also filled with tears. He asked her in a regretted voice who wrote this?
Wife replied with grief : Our Son.

So, parents our kids are noticing every thing and see how much pain a small kids hides in his small heart.  Don’t be the parents of a song like above.

Smart phones are necessary in life, but it is not the entire life.

If you like please share with others.  Thanks    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CORONAVIRUS

GREAT QUOTES BY GREAT PERSONALITIES